The Shore is a game based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft, which is set on a forbidden island filled with some of the writers best known creatures and horrors. Players will be playing as Andrew, a father on the desperate search for his lost daughter.
This title presents a Lovecraftian world, which tells it story through immersive, atmospheric gameplay and which challenges you to survive each encounter the most nightmarish Lovecraftian entities, all while solving mind-boggling puzzles. Save your daughter and, perhaps, uncover some of the deep and darks secrets lurking within.
The Shore releases on February 19th on Steam, so be sure to add it to your Wishlist, and get your hands on this brand new horror experience. The developers Ares Dragonis promises that The Shore will deliver:
• Stunning art design
• Immersive exploration experience
• Breath-taking environments, with every one of them a unique story to tell
• Challenging exploration, enter into unknown dimensions and come face to face with horrific entities that will try to stop you from gaining knowledge.
• Chilling atmosphere and tension, what can a human do against the fear of the unknown.
• Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
• A self made story inspired by Lovecraftian Mythology
Be sure to check out the trailer above, and the game on the developers webpage:
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team