It has been another incredible week in gaming. We have a lot of news that has brought even more hype to the gaming world, with more announcements and reveals for upcoming games, along with even more indie spotlights and shocking gaming news from around the world. Have you managed to catch up on everything from the past 7 days? If not, be sure to check out our weekly catch up below, where we bring you all the latest headlines.
• Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker has been announced during a FFXIV weekend event and will be coming to console and PC on November 23rd.
• Siege Survival: Gloria Victis has released on Steam. You can check out our review of this new title here.
• Grand Theft Auto 5 will get its next-gen upgrade on November 11th 2021.
• The Ascent is coming to Xbox and Steam this summer on July 29th, and we cannot wait!
• Chivalry 2 will be getting an open beta on PlayStation and Xbox consoles as well as PC! The open beta will include 40 and 64 player battles, and all that is required for console members is an online membership. The beta goes live on May 27th and can be preloaded from May 26th.
• Our |Indie spotlights this week take us to a Tim Burton styled world in Framing Dawes. We get city building with Tinytopia, Jupiter Moons Mecha takes us on an adventure with deck based battles, and magic, farming and education all come together in Witchery Academy.
• The Last of Us Part 2 gets its 60FPS patch for PlayStation 5!
· A new Amiibo that was announced for Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword has caused a Stir among fans due to the feature it includes. You can find out more here.
· The Falconeer (formerly Xbox Exclusive) has been announced for PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
· Epic has revealed its mystery game as NBA 2K21. Another will be unveiled this Thursday.
· Turtle Rock Studios Introduce us to the cleaners in Back 4 Blood.
· A new terrifying clip has been released for Project Mara. You can check out for yourself here on the 3Bit Twitter page.
· A new Picross game is in development for Nintendo Switch that will feature classic Sega characters from the Mega Drive and Master System Era.
· Insomniac announces some major accessibility features, including change fire mode, auto-aim, auto lock-on and Ledge guards, along with many standard accessibility features such as Icon size, Motion Blur, text colours, and so much more!
· Knockout City released this week and is still available to try for free on all platforms.
· Larian have achieved their goal of Bringing Divinity Original Sin 2 to IOS.
· The Scarlet Nexus Demo is now available on Xbox Consoles and will be available on PlayStation next week.
· Overwatch 2 will reduce team sizes from 6 to 5.
· Time Splitters is returning, with many of its original leads. We will likely see more information on this title late in the year.
And with that, you are caught up with another fantastic week of gaming news. If you want to be kept up to date with everything from 3Bit then be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram below. Alternatively, you can join our Discord and get involved with our incredible community of gamers, streamers, developers and the 3Bit team!
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team