Another incredible week in gaming has flown by here at 3Bit. We have seen even more incredible announcements, shocking revelations, and surprising stories that have shook fans for certain games. Have you managed to catch up with all of this week's shocking news? If not, be sure to check it all out in this week in gaming below, where we explore all the headlines from the last seven days.
· This week at 3Bit, we reviewed Dry Drowning, a thrilling Visual Novel and puzzle game that moved from PC to Nintendo Switch last week.
· Mediatonic the creators of Fall Guys, have joined the Epic Games family.
· The nominees for the Video Games BAFTA's have been revealed. Have you checked them out yet? https://www.bafta.org/games
· Scrapnaut the Base Building Survival Game is out now on Steam.
· Frogwares, the developers of The Sinking City, have accused Nacon of stealing and redistributing their game. You can check out all of the details of this shocking story here on 3Bit.
· Guilty Gear -Strive- has been delayed until June 11th.
· An article from Blomberg states that we could be seeing a new Nintendo Switch with 7 inch Samsung OLED screens.
· Our Weekly Developer Update is once again Live. This week we take a dive into Ubisoft.
· Mail Mole releases for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, PC and Xbox.
· The New Game Plus Expo ran its second showcase this week, giving us more updates from Suda 51, Nippon Ichi Software and many more eastern developers who are bringing their games to the west. You can check out the full event and our highlights here on the 3Bit news page.
· Two Point Hospital Jumbo Edition is out now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
· Hogwarts Legacy has hit a stumbling block as the Lead Designer resigns. You can check out the reasons here on 3-Bit.co.uk.
· Aliens: Fireteam is announced with a summer 2021 release date.
· Game director Nate Fox and Creative director Jason Connell of Suckerpunch Productions have been named permanent tourism ambassadors of Tsushima Island in Nagasaki, thanks to the incredible work they have done promoting the island's history in Ghost of Tsushima.
· PRIM by Common Colors was fully funded on Kick Starter within 22 Hours! You can find out why we are so excited about this title here in the 3Bit news section.
With that, you are caught up with another exciting week of gaming news with us here at 3Bit. Be sure to follow us on our social media pages at the bottom of this page where so that you can stay up to date with all the latest from around the gaming world, along with unique stories that explore the past, present and future of the gaming industry.
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team