Another week in gaming has flown by here at 3Bit, and this week has been an incredibly busy one, with new announcements from Nintendo and Blizzard thanks to the incredible Nintendo Direct and Blizzcon events, along with even more great news and reveals from around the gaming world including more great Indies that we have had the privilege of introducing many of you to. Did you manage to check out all of this weeks gaming news and announcements? If not, be sure to check out all of the headlines from the last 7 Days in our weekly gaming news catch up.
• This week at 3Bit, we had the pleasure of introducing you to another three incredible Indie titles, Starship Simulator, Crooks Like Us and Fragments of Child. You can check out each of them here at 3-Bit.co.uk in our news section.
• The details for Metro Exodus’s next-gen upgrades are revealed, alongside the announcement of a PC Enhanced edition that will be free for all who own Metro Exodus on PC.
• Rumours circled Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Quarantine about a name change. However, Ubisoft quelled these rumours stating more information for the highly anticipated shooter would be coming soon along with the final name of Quarantine.
• Dry Drowning has launched on the Nintendo Switch. You can check out more info about this investigative thriller here in the 3Bit news section.
• Meridian Games and All-In games announce a publishing partnership.
• Our Developer weekly update takes a look into Ubisoft and all the news they have for us this week.
• Chivalry 2 gets a release date of June 8th. You can check out all the details for this epic First-Person Melee here at 3Bit.
• SNK Vs Capcom: The Match of The Millennium re-releases on Nintendo Switch. You can check out our review here in the 3Bit review section.
• Our first Nintendo Direct in over a year brings tonnes of new announcements from Nintendo and other 3rd Party developers and Publishers, Including - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, Splatoon 3 and Samurai Warriors 5. You can check out all of the details from the event on the 3Bit news page and the 3Bit social media channels, which you can find and follow below.
• Ea’s Acquisition of Codemasters has been finalised in a deal that values roughly $1.2 Billion.
• More Rumours circle the possibility of a new Silent Hill title, thanks to an interview between GameIndistry.Biz and Bloober Team. You can check out all the details in the news section here on 3-Bit.co.uk.
• Blizzcon’s opening ceremony kicks of their 30th-anniversary celebrations with new announcements for Diablo and World of Warcraft Classic, along with updates for many of their upcoming games. You can check out our highlights on the 3Bit social media channels, which you can find and follow below.
• Druids are coming to Baldur’s Gate 3 in the most extensive patch update yet for the early access title.
• Valheim, the upcoming Indie Viking Survival game, has more than 3million players enjoying the early access adventure.
• Shovel Knight cosmetics are now available in For Honour and will be available until March 4th.
• Fall Guys is coming to Xbox and Nintendo Switch later this summer!
• Chun-Li and Ryu join the Fortnite roster for a limited time.
• Emails regarding a Far Cry 6 Beta test are parts of a Phishing attempt.
• Leaked Concepts of Venom appear for Insomniac Games Spider-Man 2.
• Microsoft Flight Simulator adds a UK and Ireland update, adding stunning locations from our incredible home.
And with that, you are caught up with another fantastic week of gaming news. Be sure to stay with us here at 3Bit as we continue to bring you all the latest news and updates from around the world of gaming, along with more great editorials that explore the past, present and future of gaming, along with all the latest reviews. You can even join the 3Bit community through discord now, where you can discuss anything with the 3Bit writers and our incredible members from around the world. You can find your invite to our discord via the Home page here at 3-bit.co.uk
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team