This week at 3bit, we have been working on some very special projects to share with you (2 of which are available to watch now at the top and bottom of this page). Unfortunately, this meant that the news front on our social media pages has been a bit quiet. However, that doesn't mean that there hasn't been a tonne of incredible news from around the gaming world that we have to share with you today! As always, we have all of this amazing news all in one place for you here in This Week In Gaming, your weekly catch up filled with all the gaming information you need to know from the last 7 days!
· E3 confirms that we will be seeing the return of Nintendo to the online event. Joining them as headliners, we will also be seeing Xbox, Capcom, Ubisoft, Take-Two, WB and Koch Media.
· Zombie Army 4 gets a free next-gen upgrade, which is perfect timing for its free period on PlayStation Plus and its recent addition to Xbox Game Pass. The upgrade will include 4K and 60FPS for PS Plus and two modes for Xbox Series X Quality mode, which runs at 4K 60FPS & Performance mode, which will boost frame rates to 120 FPS at 1080p.
· This week we saw a technical Alpha for Diablo 2 Resurrected. Were you able to check it out? Let us know in this article's comments on Facebook and Twitter!
· Spooky Door Way's Darkside Detective launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia and Utonix. To celebrate this launch, we at 3Bit released a voice-acted video of the first chapter, which you can check out at the top of this page.
· Katja's Abyss: Tactics has released on Itch.IO. This fantastic Turn-Based Strategy will also be coming to Steam very soon, and you can check out our Interview with developer Kiefer Nemeth at the bottom of this page!
· This week, we also checked out something a little bit different, 2 books by CD Projekt Red Senior Level Designer Max Pears. His most recent book, Let's Design Exploration released last week, and you can check out all the details right here.
· Every week, we played and checked out more upcoming indie games coming to PC and console soon. This week we got to check out Complex Sky, Dear Mom, Fashion Police Squad, Onirism and Path of Kami Prologue. You can check out all the details on these fantastic looking games right here.
· An all-new Pac-Man title is coming to Nintendo Switch called Pac-Man 99, which will bring 99 players together to duke it out in a survival battle of the finest.
· Cinematic survival game Abandoned got its first trailer reveal earlier this week. Many fans believed that this was the next game from Kojima. However, both parties have since quelled the rumours.
· Destroy all Humans is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 9th.
· Deathloop is delayed until September 19th.
· Naughty Dog is supposedly working on a remake of The Last Of Us for PlayStation 5.
· The codes to play TimeSplitters 2 within Homefront Revolution have been rediscovered after they seemingly disappeared. You can check them out below.
With that, you are caught up with all of this week's incredible gaming news! Be sure to stay with us at 3Bit, though, as we continue to bring you all the latest gaming news, reviews and more, including the hottest indies coming to PC and console! What was your highlight of the week? Let us know in this article's comments on Facebook and Twitter. Alternatively, you can let us know on our Discord and join our incredible community of Developers, Gamers and 3Bit team members!
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team