Another amazing week in gaming has passed us here at 3Bit and with it we have seen beginning of the final leg for next-gen consoles. Along with the countdown to next gen we have seen lots of amazing updates, along with more announcements and other exciting stories from around the gaming world.
• Minecraft will join PSVR in its next PlayStation update.
• Dirt 5 has been Delayed until November 6th.
• The Xbox Series X and Series S both get their prices and release dates leaked. The leaks are verified the next day by Microsoft and we will be seeing both consoles release on November 10th with the Series X being priced at £449 and the less powerful Series S being priced at £249. Pre-orders will be available from September 22nd.
• Tawna is announced as our fifth playable character in Crash 4.
• Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity was announced by Nintendo this week. This prequel to Breath of the Wild will launch on November 20th, 2020.
• Assassins Creed Valhalla will now launch on November 10th alongside the Xbox Series X.
• Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war reveals its multiplayer modes. You can check out all the details out here on 3Bit.
• Ubisoft brought us their second Forward event. With this event we got to see some new announcements such as Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake.
• We also got to see incredible updates from Rainbow 6 and Watch Dog’s Legion. You can check out all of the incredible updates here at 3Bit.
• Sony’s Next PlayStation Event will take place this Wednesday at 9pm BST, Will we see the price and date for PlayStation 5?
• Owners of the deluxe edition of Control were mistakenly upgraded to the new ultimate edition on PlayStation 5.
• No More Heroes 3 is Delayed until 2021.
With that you are all caught up for another week here at 3Bit. Don’t forget you can follow us on all of our social media channels below, where you can see all the updates from us here at 3Bit and the race into next-gen as it all happens
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team