This Week in Gaming Evil Exes 80's Icons and Pokemon
Another incredible week in gaming has flown by here at 3Bit, with some unexpected announcements and stories, along with the return of a classic beat 'em up and much more, as we do every Sunday we have brought you all of this week's amazing headlines all in one place for you to catch up with. • Cyberpunk 2077 is to be investigated by the Polish Competition and Consumer Rights board UOKiK. • We explore the clues toward Star Wars Battlefront 3. • Several Asian retailers have listed Mass Effect Legendary Edition with a release date of March 12th. • Lucasfilm Games makes a return, uniting all Star Wars and Lucas titles under one banner. • Square Enix has trademarked "Ever Crisis" and "The First Soldier" in Japan.
• A new trailer has dropped for Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury, which releases next month on February 12th. • Scott Pilgrim Vs The World The Video Game re-releases on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. • Bethesda owned developers Machine Games are to make an all-new Indiana Jones Game, this was the first surprise announcement from Lucasfilm Games. • The Pokémon Company kicks off its 25th-anniversary celebrations. • Lucasfilm Games made a second announcement confirming that Ubisoft's Division Developers, Massive will be working on an open-world Star Wars game. • Based on recent quest activities Predator will be the next hunter to join Fortnite.
• Hogwarts Legacy has been delayed until 2021. • Dead Cells DLC Fatal Falls gets a release date of "Later this month." • Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order gets a sneaky next-gen update. • Pokémon Snap gets a new trailer and release date of April 30th. You can check out all the details here in our news section. • Riders Republic has been delayed to later this year, to allow more time for the Ubisoft team to make the experience perfect.
• Resident Evil Village throws a new trailer for an upcoming showcase on January 21st where we will get our first look at gameplay. You can check out all the details here at 3-bit.co.uk
• We check out everything Ubisoft in our second weekly developer update. Who would you like to see covered next week? Join us on our discord and let us know.
• Samurai Shodown is to get next-gen upgrades for Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One Editions will now support smart delivery.
• Bungie's Halo tracker is to shut down on February 9th, so now is as good as a time as any to grab all your screenshots and scores for bragging purposes.
• Capcom has dropped a new dev update video for Ghost 'n' Goblins Resurrection, which will release on February 25th 2021.
• Hitman 3's Nintendo Switch version will now launch alongside all other platforms on January 20th.
• Phasmophobia gets some experimental new features that focus on temperatures.
• Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon Breakpoint will be getting a special crossover event for Breakpoint on January 21st.
• CD Project Red releases a video owning up to the rocky launch of Cyberpunk 2077. You can check out the video at the bottom of this article.
And with that, you are caught up with this weeks gaming news, but be sure to stay with us here at 3Bit as we continue to bring you all the latest gaming news, along with some great editorials from the 3Bit team, this week we explored the possibility of a Metal Gear Solid remake, Where we get our games for cheap, and we also explore a few games that have fallen under the radar. You can check out all of these and much more by following us on our social media pages, which you can find and follow at the bottom of this article.
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team
More News and Latest Highlights
The Amazing American Circus Is Exactly What It Says On The Tin
Can you Solve The Mystery At Dahlia View
Cleaning Has Never Been So Gruesome In Body Of Evidence
Forget Zombies Make Way For Stuffed
EGX 2021 Meeting The Future From The NFTS
Letters From The Editor 1 Silence and The Future
This Week In Gaming Indie Houses PlayStation and Midnight Suns
This Week In Gaming Indie Masterpiece Gamescom and No More Heroes
Mootiplayer is about to get competitive on Moo Lander
Great British Gaming The NVGM
NHL 22 Has Some Interesting Changes
This Week In Gaming Grime Indies and Asobi
Play Your Cards Right With Inscryption
Atomic Heart Explores A Secret Only Known To The Soviets
EGX 2021 One Lucky Duo Wins Big with Asus Republic Of Gamers
EGX 2021 Celebrating The Return of Gaming Conventions
Far Changing Tides is an adventure we cannot wait for
The Indie Houses Brings Announcements Releases Demos And So Much More
You better hold on Heavenly Bodies Is Coming Soon
Itorah What's behind your mask
This Week In Gaming Pokemon Skyrim and Ghosts
We have tonnes of new Pokedata for you
Once upon a time in Roswell The Peterson Case is already giving us nightmares