It has been another great week in gaming. This week there has been a lot of exciting news, along with fresh reviews, videos and more from us here at 3-Bit. Were you caught up with all of Xbox’s announcements this week? Did you see Sony’s latest record-breaking game? If not, then check out our list below to see everything from the 2 console giants along with everything else that has happened this week from the gaming world, from confirmed rumours, to our latest reviews and games going free to play.
• The Xbox Games Showcase gave us 10 brand new game reveals, along with updates from many other upcoming titles for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X, including the gameplay reveal of Halo Infinite.
• ID @ Xbox has brought over 70 indie titles to demo before their release, Including The Falconeer, Skate Bird and Helheim Hassle. The event will finish tomorrow, so if you haven’t already, make sure you check out at least one of the 70+ amazing titles.
• Ghost of Tsushima becomes the fastest-selling new IP for the PlayStation 4.
• Microsoft stops selling 12-month Xbox Live Subscriptions, What this means for the future of Xbox’s online service remains a mystery.
• We got to see the first Nintendo Direct Mini where we saw updates for Cadence of Hyrule and Rouge company. Along with with the updates we also saw announcements for a few upcoming switch titles, including not one but two of Shin Megami Tensai, with Shin Megami Tensai 3 Remaster coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on October 29th in Japan, and early next year for the rest of the world. The Second game Shin Megami Tensai V will also release in 2021.
• 3-Bit Reviews Ghost of Tsushima and Paper Mario: The Origami King. You can check out all of the reviews here on 3-Bit.co.uk along with our latest video; The First 10 minutes of Superhot: Mind Control Delete below.
• Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is announced by Team Reptile (Jet Set Radio).
• Rocket League will move to from Steam to Epic Store later this summer, with the move it will also go free to play across all platforms. You can find out what this means to existing players here on our news page.
• World War Z brings out an all-new free update that includes a new class “The Drone Master”. you can check out all of the details from the latest updates here on 3-Bit
• BALAN Company, Square Enix’s newest development team is revealed and is run by the creators of Sonic The Hedgehog. With their reveal, we got to see a glimpse of their first game BALAN Wonderworld.
• Earthlock 2 is announced by Developers Snowcastle Games.
• Hideo Kojima is in talks with horror Mangaka Junji to create a new Horror game.
• NHL 2021 will release later than planned, with an October release expected. We will also not be seeing a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X edition of the popular Ice Hockey title.
• Ubisoft announces its next Forward event for September with a specific date and time coming soon.
Finally, some incredible news from Bugsnax. The Theme song for Bugsnax will release on Viral through iam8bit. The Bugsnax theme is recorded by British indie group Kero Kero Bonito and is available to pre-order now. With that, we at 3-Bit hope all our readers, viewers and followers are all staying safe, as we continue to bring you more amazing gaming news, reviews and more over the next week.
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team