Next-Gen is days away now for most gamers, and we here at 3Bit are incredibly excited for their release. But before we indulge ourself with the future of gaming, we once again look back at the last seven days in gaming, where we have seen some great releases, announcements and much more! Check out our list below where you can see all the latest headlines from around the gaming world.
• Godfall’s demanding PC specs are revealed with a minimum of 12 GB ram to support the game in its lowest settings. You can check out the all-new trailer for Godfall above.
• Fortnite reveals its Next-Gen capabilities, and they are impressive for the popular free to play Battle Royal.
• A leaked document entered circulation which whilst old seems to show that we will see Crysis 2 and 3 Remastered, Crysis VR and Ryse 2. Could these games be in development? or have they since been cancelled? Time will tell.
• Resident Evil’s Next-Gen Details are revealed. You can check them out here on 3-Bit.co.uk.
• Friday the 13th will receive its final update later this month. Unfortunately, this will include the removal of dedicated servers.
• Godzilla joins the Fall Guys Roster in the Crown Store.
• Gabe Newell plans to send a titanium gnome into space to thank the people of New Zealand for their hospitality during COVID-19.
• EA Motive is working on a new IP. For a while, many believed it to be a Star Wars title due to job listing. However, Motive has since stated this was human error, and the game is not a Star Wars IP.
• The Embargos have finally released for Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5. The previews for both consoles are incredibly positive!
• N7 Day brings us the worst kept secret in gaming, Mass Effect Legendary Edition. You can find out all of the details of this here on our news page.
• During N7 Day Bioware also confirms that there is another Mass Effect game in the making.
• Dirt 5 releases for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
• Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remaster launches for Xbox One, Play Station 4 and PC. A Nintendo Switch version will also launch on November 13th.
• The Medium is delayed to January 28th, 2021.
• Insomniac reveals two more suits for Spider-Man on PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 5 Remaster. You can check out the Arachnid rider below and the Advanced Armour suit on our social media pages which you can find at the bottom of this page.
• Sega is going through a major restructure, which includes the sale of their Japanese Arcades.
• New gear is coming to Tony Hawk’s Pro skater 1+2, with a Crash Bandicoot theme.
• Activision-Blizzard’s COO Daniel Alegre’s vision is to bring all franchises onto mobile over time. This does not mean the company will go fully mobile, however, as the COO wishes to expand on their success with games such as Call of Duty Mobile.
And with that, you are caught up on this weeks’ gaming news. Be sure to stay with us at 3Bit as we continue to bring you all the latest from across the gaming world. Next week we will see the first wave of Next-Gen consoles coming to the UK and the rest of the world next week. If you want to see all of this exciting news first, then be sure to follow us on our social media channels, which you can do so below or by searching @3BitUk on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team