This week in gaming, we at 3Bit have been working on an incredibly exciting project that many eagle-eyed readers may have already seen the start of. As we move into the first stage of this exciting project which will bring a lot of exclusive content for you, the news front has been a bit quieter than usual from us, but that does not mean you can't find out all of this week's excellent gaming news right here in our weekly catch up that encapsulates everything you need to know from the last seven days from across the gaming world.
• This week we introduced Katja's Abyss Tactics, an exciting turn-based strategy with Minesweeper elements by Indie Developer Keifer Nemeth.
• Konami is undergoing a restructure, that will take place over the next few days.
• We explore Ubisoft's weekly updates in our weekly developer update, which you can check out here in our news section.
• Cyber Shadow, an indie platformer by Mechanical head Studios releases on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC.
• We get new details for Project 007 by IO Interactive. You can check out what we know here in the 3Bit news section.
• February's PlayStation Plus games are revealed as Destruction All-Stars, Control Ultimate Edition and Concrete Genie. We have all the details for each game here at 3Bit.
• We check out Midwinter Entertainment and their upcoming title Scavengers in our Developer Monthly Update.
• Blue Flame, an Indie top-down Souls-like from Fox Sake releases on Steam with 20% off until February 5th • We take a look at Fields of Glory II which releases on February 4th. You can check out everything you need to know here on 3Bit. • Inside Infinite gets a January update where we got to check out everything Sandbox from the 343 team. • Two legal cases have been raised against Valve, one for Plagiarism on their Valve Controller and another for contracts that ensure developers cannot sell games cheaper on platforms that are not Steam. • GI Joe Ninja Snake Eyes joins the Fortnite rosters. • An interview withgameindustry.biz confirms Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout will be coming to other consoles, as the team at Mediatonic works hard to complete this task. • The Medium releases on PC and Xbox Platforms. • The Division 2 next-gen update gets a date of February 2nd.
• In a heartbreaking announcement, we learn that Jeanette Maus, an actress who most notably brought us the Ladys 'Daughters' (and several other characters) in Resident Evil 8, has sadly passed away after a battle with Colon Cancer. • Disjunction the indie made Stealth Action RPG is out today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC. • The Yakuza Remastered Collection launches on PC, Xbox consoles and Xbox Games Pass. • Cyberpunk 2077 receives Patch 1.1 which fixes a bug in the Down In The Street mission and returns item randomisation to normal. • Returnal is delayed until April 30th 2021. • Crystal Dynamics Confirm their next Tomb Raider game will link their current trilogy with the original games. With that, another week at 3Bit has come to a close, but be sure to stay with us as we have tonnes of exciting content to come over the next few weeks, where we will be introducing some upcoming Indie games we are incredibly excited for, new editorials, exploring the gaming world from a different angle and of course more of the latest releases and news from across the gaming world. So be sure to follow our social media channels below to check out all the latest from us when it happens.
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team