It has been another fantastic week in gaming here at 3Bit, with the next-gen finally in full swing across the country. The Xbox Series X and S have been out almost two weeks, and now the PlayStation 5 has released across the country. Unfortunately, there are still some gamers out there who have not yet received their pre-ordered PlayStation 5 from major retailers such as Game and Amazon. We here at 3Bit are doing what we can to bring answers to our community, and we intend to keep you updated on this as more light continues to be shone on the situation. With all of this pre-order madness going on it is likely that you have missed some incredible gaming news, but don’t worry we at 3Bit have once again brought you the last seven days of gaming headlines all in one place. Be sure to check out the list below to see what you may have missed.
• Bethesda’s Starfield and The Elder Scrolls VI have been confirmed as day one Xbox Games Pass titles.
• A Ransomware attack hits Capcom. The attack initially took place on November 2nd, with Capcom releasing a public statement on the attack this week. You can check out what was said here on 3Bit.co.uk. 3Bit will not be reporting on any details leaked during this attack.
• Venom joins the Fortnite roster as part of a Duos tournament.
• Super Mario Allstars adds GameCube controller support to Super Mario Sunshine.
• Gwent latest expansion will teach us the Way of the Witcher. You can check out the first cards for this series here on our news feed.
• Animal Crossing announces its winter update we have all the details and the trailer here at 3Bit.
• Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition launches on current and next-gen consoles. The Ultimate edition includes all DLC and next-gen upgrades.
• We were treated to not one but 2 Night City Wire’s this week, focussing on the gameplay and music of Cyberpunk 2077. We also learnt that Cyberpunk 2077 would offer streamers the option to turn off copyright protected music, instead of replacing it with the Original soundtrack.
• Fortnite adds video chat support via house party for PlayStation and PC users.
• Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition adds a Battle Royal mode.
• Hitman and Kayne and Lynch Developers IO Interactive reveal they are working on an all-new 007 title. More details for Project 007 can be found here on 3Bit.
• Lord Tachanka’s rework finally goes live on Rainbow 6 Siege. Have you tested the Shumika Launcher yet?
• CrossFire X has been delayed until 2021. This is due to the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic.
• EA Play is now available with Xbox Games Pass, allowing you to take advantage of tonnes of games for Xbox and PC.
• Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity launches on Nintendo Switch.
With that, you are caught up for another seven days of gaming news, but be sure to stay with us at 3Bit by hitting the follow buttons below this article to see more fantastic gaming news next week, such as Square Enix’s next announcement and much more. If you have any pre-order stories, you would like to share with us from the past seven days be sure to drop us a message on Facebook, Twitter, Discord or even directly through our contact us page, which you can find in the footer of this article.
Support 3-Bit - It takes 2 Minutes:
Its the people who support us who enable us to keep 3-Bit alive. If you've enjoyed the content from this article and want to see more, please support us by following us on social media. The banner here will allow you to get directly to our pages without closing this page! Thank you
- The 3-Bit Team